terça-feira, outubro 31, 2006

just a dream i had

tonight I layed in my bed and stared and the ceiling. suddenly I realized I wasn't looking at the ceiling any more... I was flying... flying through the clouds towards the stars! they are so beautiful, the stars... I keept flying above every thing. I crossed rivers, seas, mountains, villages and cities. I saw beautiful people, hugly people, lean people, fat people, tall people, short people. I saw funny people, sad people, people full of hate, people in love... I saw every thing and every one. and then, when I thought I've seen every thing there's in the world to see, I saw you. there you were, beautiful and alone just waiting for me! I runned towards you, grabbed you and there we stud for ever and ever, in love for all eternity.

2 comentários:

Gonçalo Rodrigues disse...

a viagem a Itália vai fazer-te bem!

ze pedro abreu disse...

tens a certeza que andaste na International House?